Obtaining Direct Purchase Links For Membership Levels
There are times when you need the direct purchase links for a membership level. For example, when you want to create custom pricing tables or just to send directly to a prospective customer.
It’s easy to get this link.
- Go to your site’s PAGES menu option.
- Scroll down to until you see the MEMBERSHIP LEVELS page.
- Hover over it and then click the VIEW LINK.
- This will take you to a page where you’ll see one button for each membership level.
- RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on a button and click COPY LINK ADDRESS (each browser will have a slightly different phrase). This will copy the link to your clipboard.
- You can now paste the link wherever you like.
You can also construct the link manually. The link consists of two parts:
- The first part is the path to the checkout page
- The second part is the ID of the membership level (which you can see in the first column on the MEMBERSHIPS->SETTINGS->LEVELS page).
Here is an example link:
In this example, you would replace yourdomain.com with your domain name and the 2 at the end with your membership level id.