Restrict Member Directory To Certain Memberships
The default member directory (usually accessed under the MEMBER DIRECTORY menu option in the default site template) is just a standard web page. This means that you can restrict it to just certain memberships – just like you can do with any page.
To do this:
- Click on the PAGES menu option to bring up the pages list
- Scroll down to the page titled MEMBERS
- Hover over the page title and click the EDIT link
- In the lower right hand side of the screen you should see a box with a title REQUIRE MEMBERSHIP.
- In that box check off the membership levels that are required to view the page. If only members are allowed to view the page then select all membership levels.
- Click the UPDATE button on the top right of the screen.
- Clear the cache by clicking the CLEAR CACHE link at the top right of the screen.